MikeUtah's Discussions (1,863)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"witnessing is against house rules.  This site doesn't exist for anyone to call anyon…"

MikeUtah replied Dec 25, 2012 to Try a little objective truth for a change.

18 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Dan

"Thanks for the post Rodger.  The one source/all-one concept of reincarnation or even…"

MikeUtah replied May 8, 2011 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"There's definitely a chemical aspect to them. Scientific observation and study has p…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 26, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Not entirely true. One reason why I find this NDE so interesting is that the person…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 25, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the expanded definitions that aren't familiar t…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 22, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I wish I had been thinking this clearly at your age. Thanks for sharing."

MikeUtah replied Oct 21, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for sharing. I enjoy how you articulate your response."

MikeUtah replied Oct 20, 2010 to How do you celebrate the holidays now that you no longer believe in Jesus?

12 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Edward Casey

"Same, but without Jebus, although we do have a manger scene that I think we still se…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 19, 2010 to How do you celebrate the holidays now that you no longer believe in Jesus?

12 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Edward Casey

"Love the animations you post Deepesa! I can certainly respect that. Do what works fo…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 19, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thanks for the comment Edward. I am also comfortable with the idea that this may jus…"

MikeUtah replied Oct 19, 2010 to Atheist but believe in possibility of an afterlife?

67 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service