Hello LAM-ers! 

Starting this month, March 2011, we will be holding quarterly photo contests with the theme being based on the season being welcomed that month.  That makes March's contest about Spring.  The user elected photo/drawing/painting etc will be used in the header of LifeAfterMormonism for the duration of that season (replacing the sunset image). 

Due to the header size of about 1000 px by 225 px, panoramic or landscaped oriented photos will accommodate to that size best.  The upper left portion should be intentionally left un-busy or clean so as to not make the logo difficult to read. 

Upon submitting any photo, drawing, painting or other graphical presentation, you affirm that you are the sole owner and copyright holder for your entry and that you give your consent for its use by LifeAfterMormonism.net.  Entries may be submitted by either attaching them to your reply on this thread ("Upload Files" below the Reply box) or by email them to lifeaftermormonism@live.com. 

All submission are due by midnight MST, on March 18th so that voting may proceed from the 19th to the 21st of March.

Your comments, questions, or suggestions are welcome.

Tags: 2011, contest, march, photo, spring

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's beautiful
I love all of these Nacho!
Bariloche!!!  That was one of my mission areas.  (Argentina Neuquen Mission 2002-2003).  On P-Days we would go sledding or visit lakes or go downtown and sample chocolates.  Good times!
Oooh I can't wait for fall! I have a painting I did I would love to scan in here that is fall-ish.
Awesome MJ.  Looking forward to fall now.
hey! does this exclude us who are going into Autumn (Fall)? Love the idea of the pics but feel a bit left out...
That does present a challenge as far as matching the season for everyone goes. However, you're definitely still welcome to participate in the photo contest. Nacho provided some neat pics and he's down in the southern hemisphere with you (Argentina).

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five. (Why are they not showing up inline. Fixed - thanks, Micah.)

RSS

Support LAM through Amazon Purchases!

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2014   Created by MikeUtah.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service