SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE UNDIES TO WEAR NOW?? BOXERS, BRIEFS, OR THONGS?????

Okay, going out on a limb here and hoping this will generate some fun.

No judgments will be made (just a snicker or giggle)

........... and I can't wait to hear all the fun comments.

I'll go first.

Since ditching the "G's"; joseph jammies or garments....

I love wearing french cut undies and bikini panties. Haven't tried a thong...can't stand wedgies!

(Google it if you don't know what I mean.)

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have gravitated towards briefs as being the best match for comfort and support for myself. I sometimes wear boxer-briefs too. Boxers are too uncomfortable.
I like the briefs and boxer briefs personally. I don't like the boys bouncing around and get tapped now and then.
None. (except at certain times of the month) I can't stand any of them at all. When I still attend the occasional church activity with DS, I consider it my silent "FUCKYOU" to the church. :)
ha! I did that once also towards the end of my membership. I wore a black thong and black bra to a temple wedding. Not that I ever really wore garments anyways...I always thought they were a way to keep women looking frumpy.
Awesome!
Boxers all the way. And none of them are WHITE. I love letting the boys bounce around and breath.
I do have a pair of red bikini briefs I wear now and then, but the boys get claustrophobic and start to complain.
Nothing at all is what I wear. Underwear reminds so much of Mormonism I just can't wear any.

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service