Whooo HOooooo! It is done! Just dropped it off at the bishop of the ward I guess I am in.. Should have seen the look on his face when he tried to greet me as a new member of his ward, and then I handed him the Letter "BOMB"   Kapooooowwwwwwwww went his head!!

I am relieved, and not at all sad to have the church out of my life! I wait anxiously for my letter confirming my resignation.

And anyone who knows me, from here or POMO, knowsI couldn't go out quietly!  I blasted the church from here to there, and it felt so good!  How I wish somebody beside some poor schmuck pencil pusher would read it!

Ruthann

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Ruthann!
That is so great!!!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling?
"How I wish somebody beside some poor schmuck pencil pusher would read it!'

So post it here!
Congrats!!! & Hugs!!!
BTW... U did send a copy to COB in SLC didn't u??
Congrats and welcome to the freedom of the ex-mo club!
Awesome!! You have reminded me that I need to do my letter. I keep putting it off.. not that I don't want to do it. Just that I have been so busy. I bet it's a great feeling to officially be a non-member!!
Congrats, regardless if you have or haven't got a word for word copy for the COB and Greg Dodge. The freedom is great.

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service