LAM is now loaded with the new beta Mobile interface to make browsing LAM from your phone/tablet more enjoyable.  You can still load the standard desktop view if desired and to access chat.  If you don't see the mobile interface automatically, just add a /m after .net (ex: lifeaftermormonism.net/m).  Please let me know if you encounter any issues or have any questions.  You can access most areas of LAM from the menu icon at the top right (black background with bulleted lines).

Thank you for your continued participation and interest in LifeAfterMormonism.net.

MikeUtah
LAM Admin

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Checking it out. The font is huge, but it's probably a good thing for most lol. It is still desirable to access chat from the mobile version though. Over all it is nice to reply on my phone. Good job boss. :-)
This is great Mike.

I would like to add this to my iPhone, I searched the app store but didn't find it. Could you tell me how to get this in layman's terms?

It's not an app in the store.  Just browse to www.lifeaftermormonism.net on your phone from Safari (internet browser).  You can bookmark it for easy accessibility.  Add /m if it doesn't do that automatically.

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service