Just thought of starting a photo thread to share pictures of nature's awe. You can easily upload photos directly in this thread, or you can upload them under the Photo's page and create your own album, slideshow and then paste them embed code here. Here are two short albums to start off what I hope turns out to be an inspiring thread.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are very colorful and neat!
Hi...thanks for the comments about the view...about Spanish; in fact I was going to ask you about because your name...For me is great that somebody here want to learn with me...but, Cristina...the only way to loose "vergüenza"...is practising. I know my English is terrible, with lots of grammar "fallos"...but it doesn't matter.

Si quieres aprender español conmigo estaré encantada. Tú dime cualquier tema del que quieras hablar y no sientas ninguna vergüenza, ok??. Por cierto, dónde tomaste las fotos; parece de algún país de Sudamérica?.

I haven't too much time due to my work by I will try to write more in Spanish here (ex mormones en español)

Hasta pronto!
Love these pics, especially the foot shot. Awesome.

Very cool collection, thanks for contributing. I like that sunny morning over the fields.
Very beautiful and interesting photos!
I love the lightning shot!

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service