Hi,

I'm Greta Privitera, an italian journalist of Vanity Fair. I'm going to write an article about the role of the women in the mormonism. It would be interesting for me interviewing a lesbian who when was mormon didn't accept her sexual orientation because of the religion. Is there anybody who can help me find a woman who would like to talk about it?

Thank you so much for your time and help,

Greta

Views: 1830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greta, my email is charitypomeroy@yahoo.com and I live in Alaska. Too far to make a quick trip to Utah. However, I will happily call or skype with you.

Hi everybody!
I would like to know who wants to talk face to face about her experience. Who lives in Salt Lake? I will be in Salt Lake in August for the article. Who wants to help?

Thanks so much for all the interesting answers!

Greta

Hi everybody!
I would like to know who wants to talk face to face about her experience. Who lives in Salt Lake? I will be in Salt Lake in August for the article. Who wants to help?

Thanks so much for all the interesting answers!

Greta

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service