I'm ashamed to now admit this, but I was, at one time, a McConkite (i.e. believer in the writings of Joseph Fielding Smith and Bruce R. McConkie). I was told I had to believe them. They wrote "The Church teaches this and the Church teaches that". I didn't know that they were basically lying, giving their own interpretations and calling it "Mormon Doctrine". How stupid I now feel that I believed those ignorant fools. Anyway, this is how I came to accept Evolution.....
...the "odd" behavior of single attractive young Mormon women.
I was told by bishops and older Mormon men the following:
*Mormon women never lie.
*Mormon women would not "date" much less marry, any man who was in the least bit "unworthy" (morally unclean)
*Mormon women only want to serve God, so they are only seeking to do His Will.
*Mormon women cannot do anything immoral unless FORCED TO by an unworthy male (i.e. apparently at gun-point)
Yes, I was told this, over and over again, as a young convert. And, being naiive, I believed it.
Over the next decades, as a single Mormon male, this is what I eventually discovered:
*Mormon women lie all the time, especially to men they think they are superior to (i.e. "me")
*Mormon women chase rich men, Alpha males, who seem to be the most morally UNworthy men.
*Mormon women have no (zero) "discernment". They are quite often, and easily, FOOLED by Alpha males. Saw that happen over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
*Mormon women "punish" Omega Males for the being fooled by Alpha Males, by "pulling the rug" on Omega Males; like like Chimp or Bonobo females do to the Chimp or Bonobo omega males.
*The mating behavior of Mormon women (human mammals) is exactly the same as that for all female mammals in the animal kingdom; which strongly suggests that human mammals (including Mormon women) evolved from the animal kingdom.
*I have "bulging" eyes (like the main character in Boardwalk Empire...Steve Buscemi). Our non-verbal male primate ancestors would BULGE their eyes at females, which was their non-verbal sign "Do you want to mate?" The females would either BuLGE back, or LOOK AWAY telling the males Yes (bulge) or No (look away). My eyes naturally bulge and I WAS ___NOT___ trying to mate with them! I can't help my eyes being bulgy.
Actor Steve Buscemi
Steve Buscemi has, as I do, Grave's disease; a thyroid disease where the eyes bulge:
Mormon women thought I "looked weird" so they shunned me, as did most Mormon men. Sometimes they would mock me by "BULGING" their eyes at me while I spoke to them. Two bishops did that to me, as well as some Mormon women and some Mormon men. God bless 'em! You haven't lived until you've been mocked. The great majority of single Mormon women thought I was "making eyes" at them: i.e. "I want to mate with you, do you want to mate with me?" I was not. Yes, I'm being treated for it now, and my eyes usually don't bulge now (but sometimes they do). That doesn't mean I want anything to do with Mormons again, because I dont.
Anyway, as a Mormon, attractive Mormon women would CONSTANTLY jerk their heads away from me, and even when I spoke to them they would look off into space and talk off into space like there was an imaginary man standing to my right or left about a foot away or so. For many years I could not understand what the HELL they were doing! Until I read about female body langauge. Again...another sign that of female animal behavior. Yes, a few fat women would BULGE back, thinking I saying (in body language) "Do you want to mate?" I WAS NOT trying to communicate that, in either case. I have a human brain, and speech, and I use it. I don't use body language like the apes. To Mormon women: NO! NEGATIVE!!!!! I was NOT "making eyes" at you! My eyes are always bulgy. That's how they always are. You assumed WRONG, and many of you punished me for "crimes" I didn't commit.
*I would say about 7 per cent of active Mormon females have very high standards of morality and honesty. The rest.......something under that. But even they chase the Alpha males, but won't have sex with them until after marriage.
Observing the behavior of single Mormon women for decades finally convinced me of two things:
1. The older Mormon men who told me all the bullshit (propaganda) over the years were UTTER self-rightous fools. The Mormon "all is well in zion" mentality reminds me of the old Soviet Union where everybody said: "There is no crime in the Soviet Union. There are no unhappy people in the Soviet Union. All are happy. All are content. There is no immorality in the Soviet Union. There is no discontentment in the Soviet Union". The Church constantly tries to "maintain the myths" under all circumstances.
2. Mormon women are human female mammals, and deal with males in the exact same manner as other female mammals in the animal kingdom, which proves a common ancestry with the animal kingdom. All female mammals are governed by pheromones when it comes to mating, and the Mormon women is exactly the same. Nature favors the strong/best at survival (Alpha males)These are the males all female mammals chase (seek to mate with), and also the men who are always most IMmoral by Christian or Mormon standards. They are also the most popular with women, and Mormon women are......"women".
Mormon and post-Mormon males will say: "Ah, they never did that to you. If they did, its because you must of done something negative to them first! Mormon women NEVER did that to me!" Comment: Yes, they did that to me, all the time. Did I do something 'negative'? Yes, I looked at them.They didn't treat you the same way because you're not an Omega male with bulging eyes. If you're an Alpha Male, you know that Mormon women gave you sex all the time. If you're a Beta male (and most of your are), they treated you well, didn't lie to you, and did none of the strange body language. If you're like me, an Omega male with bulding eyes, they treated you like they did me.
Adam truly lived on this planet, about 6,000 years ago. He was not the first man, but the first of a "new kind" of man. The Sumerians called him ADAPA (Wise Man). The Akkadians called him ADAMA (ground, earth). He had special blood. His descendant Noah, who lived in Armenia, was "pure in his generations" (i.e. his bloodline). Mankind had intermingled the pure Adamic blood with the blood of other humans; which was "tainted" with something that made them act like apes and monkies.
Most people on Earth have Rh-positive blood; "Rh standing for "Rhesis" as in Rhesis monkies. In other words, most people have "ape/primate" blood. All Africans do. All Asians do. All Indians do. All East Indians do (except for those with predominantly "Aryan" blood). About 4 per cent of Europeans have Rh-negative blood; which means they don't have "ape/monkey/primate" blood in them. I have Rh-negative blood. People with Rh-negative are basically a "new race" that has evolved out of primate/ape/ape-man behaviors. We communicate 100% with human speech, not body language. People with Rh-Negative blood are also usually psychic or clairvoyant (as I am).
My current religion, Daheshism, accepts Evolution. Every species has a Archtype that directs it, helping it survive, adapting it to its surroundings. These Archtypes are intelligent. An Archtype is not really a "being" per say but, for want of a better word, a "computer program". For more information on Daheshism please read:
The strange body language of young single attractive Mormon women (looking off into space as they spoke to me, jerking their heads away so as not to make any eye contact, shunning me because I "looked weird" i.e. they thought I was asking them if they wanted to mate...I wasn't), and their behavior with Alpha Males (chasing them,.giving them sex, lying to, shunning, or playing games like "pull th erug" on me--punishing me and other Omega males for the wrongs Alpha Males have done to them) eventually led me to ask questions, and see that my older Mormon advisors were WRONG in just about everything they told me (if not everything). That led me to question everything I was told in Mormonism. That led me to seek answers outiside of my Priesthood leaders. That eventually led me OUT of the Church. I suppose I own Mormon women a debt of gratitude for helping me to open my eyes (a little bit w i d e r)! "@@"
While it is good that you were able to do away with the nonsense of Mormon doctrine and discover the validity of evolution, your ideas about it are significantly flawed. Rh blood was named because it was first found in Rhesus monkeys, not because certain races have higher levels of “ape/primate” blood. It seems like you are using evolution to justify racism by saying that Rh negative people, i.e. Europeans, especially Basques (http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/mar2001/985200157.Ge.r.html), are somehow special and can be psychic. You say you do not communicate with body language, rather you communicate verbally. This would only be possible if you do not have a body.
Finally I am curious as to where you got the number 7% of active Mormon women are moral. I have spent my entire life in Utah and a great deal of it in the Mormon church. I agree that there are a great many duplicitous people in the church to say nearly all Mormon women are lying whores is way over the top.
1. About 7% of Mormon women are very honest and very moral, and the rest fall short of that high standard. I don't think I'm exaggerating. That doesn't make the rest whores and liars. It means the rest fall short of the high standard, or what I was told was the standard ALL Mormon women had, and I was told that, many times. I was told ALL Mormon women:
*never would have sex of any kind before marriage
*never willingly do anything contrary to the will of God.
*never date much less marry a man who was Unworthy in any way.
*care nothing of wealth, but only want to marry a man who honors his priesthood.
Was told that many times, by many different men, when I was a new convert in Washington State, and I was told it again in 1989 when I tried to warn bishops of young adult wards about my roommate who was sleeping with many young Mormon girls.
2. Yes, I think those with Rh-negative blood are psychic. Are they "special"? Meaning, rare, choice, unusual, chosen? I think so. "Superior"? AT least in psychic ability. From what I've heard, Asians are best at math, and blacks seem to prevail in sports. Jews are really good with money. But, yes, Rh-neg people are superior in psychic ability. I personally believe that Adam is the origin of Rh-Neg, and Noah was "pure in his generations" (blood), and that such "pure Adamites" are in fact "superior" in spiritual abilities. I could tell you true stories as examples, but you would dismiss them as fables. So, I won't tell you.
3. I do not communicate in body language at all. When my eyes bulged (and they sometimes still do), women still think I'm "coming on" to them, and thus I have to turn my eyes and not meet eye-contact to avoid that; because the sexy women will insult me, and the fat ones will want to date me, neither of which I find appealing.
1) Speaking as a woman and a scientist, your logic and arguments are offensive (the woman in me) and completely flawed and without any true scientific basis (the scientist in me).
2)Everybody communicates non-verbally. It is not the characteristic of females only.
3) My husband is Rh-negative and he'd be in trouble a lot less if he had any psychic abilities.
4) Also, I would like to think that I, as a female, have evolved beyond the primitive rituals of primates and that I am able to use my female brain to evaluate social interactions beyond primitive mating rituals.
5) Additionally, I have always considered myself a moral person, and I have never behaved like a sexual predator.
6) I am surprised to see that anybody believes social stereotypes nowadays.
7) If you had to read a book about female body language, it could be a sign that you may lie somewhere on the autism spectrum. Reading body language is something that comes naturally to most of us. Perhaps women reacted to you in that way is because you were crossing personal boundaries, or straying from social conventions. People who have a problem reading body language tend to have problems with these things? (I know a fare bit about this because both my father and son are Aspergers.)
8) As has been mentioned, Rhesus is the name given to a protein in the blood that can also be found in rhesus monkeys. Rhesus positive people do not have monkey blood. I assure you, my blood is 100% human.
9) Mormon women are not a separate species to non-Mormon women.
10) Adam and Noah are fictional characters.
1) Your arguments are completely flawed.
2) I've found that when females communicate to other females it is almost completely verbal, but when they communicate with males, especially males they think are "coming on" to them, it is mostly nonverbal.
3) Your Rh-neg husband not having pyschic abilities proves Rh-neg don't have it, is far, far, from "scientific". I can find you a Nazi who doesn't hate Jews too.
4) I think most males and females are governed by instinct, not the human mind, when it comes to mating.
5) You being a moral person does not prove that most or all Mormon women are also "moral". I suppose it depends on how one defines "moral". Certainly, most Mormon women I knew did not keep the Church's standard of what moral is: absolute honesty and no sex of any kind before marriage.
6) Stereotypes are generally true, that's why they exist. Generally speaking, what I wrote was true. Blacks excell at sports, Jews with money, Asians with math. I believe Rh-negs have such abilities. Agreed, that would take a double-blind to prove scientificaly.
7) The great majority of Mormon women reacted to me when I merely looked in their direction, or if I said "Hi" or asked them to dance. There was no "crossing personal boundaries" there unless if I look at you I'm crossing your personal boundary. Like I said, they thought I was communicating to them "Do you want to mate?" and their answer was "No" using no verbal body language. But....I wasn't trying to communicate that to them. I was using my human brain, and they were using thei riprimate brain.
8) I think there is something "different" between people with the Rh protein in their blood and those who don't have it, based upon many things I've read and observed. For example, my grandmother was very psychic (many examples) and she was Rh-neg, and so I am and I've had many psychic experiences. Other Rh-negs reports the same thing.
9) Agreed! Mormon women are NO different from non-Mormon women. That's why Mormon women slept with my roommates, and chased rich men. They are no different.
10) I disagree. Adam is clearly based upon Adapa the Sumerian, whom Akkadians called Adama, and Noah seems based upon Nakhcht, and the Valley of Aras flood that occured about 2800 B.C. when a comet hit the Indian ocean and sent trillions of tons of water vabor into the stratophere, flooding many lowlands and basins. Of course, there is no absolutely scientific way to "prove" that.
If a comet hit the Indian ocean sending trillions of tons of vapor into the sky wouldn't that bake everything on the planet, Noah included? I am sure that the Adam and Noah myths are based in ancient near eastern mythologies, but that does not make them real figures.
I could also give you plenty of examples of how stereotypes are flawed. Many of them are due to history rather than genetics. The reason there are so many Jewish people in banking for example is because Jews were not allowed to be members of any other professions in Europe during the Middle Ages. During that time Christians also did not want to participate in usury so finance was one of the few available choices.
A comet did hit the Indian ocean about 2800 B.C. The result of that hit sent super-tsunamis out, and the evidence of those tsunamis hitting Madagascar can still be seen from satellite photographs. The fact that the comet hit is not disputed. It is scientific fact.
You are "sure" that Adam and Noah are not based upon historical figures? I'm sure they are.
I guess Asians are good at math because they can't play basketball.