Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

From the time I was very young, I have been beat on, had my locker in the public orphanage covered with threats that I was going to get my behind kicked etc. Of course, being a Mormon Citizen I did not think that the other Mormon Citizens, would consider doing anything so very anti-Christ. At first I thought that it was one of the bully boys from the football club, that I refused to associate with and date. It was strange knowing that there was a mob wanting to annihilate me, yet I was not sure who it, or they were. Was I nervous about the situation? Yes. Some of my "loser" Mormon Friends, had their lockers blown up, by one of the Cliques from The Mormon Social Club. Of course, this did not make the news, and was never allowed to be addressed, as if it had never happened.

I asked one of my Brother's friends to keep an eye on my locker when I left, to see if I could identify who the thugs were. I told him that it had to be some of the mean bullies from the football squad, or some one else that had not been pleased with my response, when I chose not to date him. Later in the day, my Brother's friend told me who was sending me these "Love" notes. It turned out that it was a group of Mormon females, including the daughter of a Bishop, who had been told to stay away from me, because I was a bad influence, coming from Garden City, which the Upper Crust from the Mormon Social Club referred to as Garbage City.

At first I was stunned. Then my heart sank. I had thought they were my friends. I had never done anything to them, except express myself and my view of the world. Perhaps they were offended that I had no desire to run to the parking lot at morning break to drink alcohol with them, which they had hidden in their cars. Or I cared more about my health, then to smoke cigarettes and smoke marijuana. I also thought it was uncalled for, when they disrespected and belittled those who were not of the same Social Club Church that they belonged to, or the way they snickered at and demeaned those who had less financially etc. then they did.

During lunch, a rather large group of them, both male and female, would sit at long tables in the cafeteria, that I called The Mormon Social Club Tables. Even though most of them were cordial with me, I knew...and they knew... that we were from different worlds. Most of the time, during lunch I either sat alone in the hallway, or with others who were not part of one of the little cliques, that are part of the bully infested social clubs, in schools. I did not think like them. They did not represent what I stood for, and they and their distorted doctrine or leaders, could never in reality ever stand in my place, in order that they could represent the Divine Being that is Me. Sadly, we could never be of one heart and mindset. Is it not so very obvious that we came here on different Spiritual Ships, and we will leave on different Spiritual Ships. They to a world, created with their ideals in mind, and me...back to My Own.

I have to say, that getting denied and shunned for expressing the various emotional lights of my Wholly Spirit is not a happy feeling. It is quite disheartening really. As is normal and natural, all individuals desire to have complimentary companions, advocates and friends. Like so many of the females from my Wholly Family, this is our main reason for choosing to have children of our own. No one truly desires to be alone, or to be lonely. Yet when one is not a complementary fit, to various cliques, such as the Mormon Social Club/Church, Mormon Apologetic Forum, and Post Mormon Forum, each encounter of censorship, banning, and having to be so very careful about everything that is in your justified nature to say and do, is quite exhausting, and no matter how small or large the group, the one who is not of the mindset of the Clique, is very alone.

For me, these situations and many, many others I have been made part of, are like Deja Vu.. Each sad experience seems to feed on and enlarge the other in my mind, and the emotional and physical pain I experience, sends messages to my Wholly Spirit, wherein I think...here we go again. Fortunately for each of us, our time in this atmosphere, is only so long, then we are gone, as if we had never arrived. These things and these people, are far away and behind us, like a bloody rag, that no longer has any use, and is thrown away and burned in the incinerator.

Views: 177

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I surmised she may be native american from the use of "red earth" in one of her posts. That's not a derogatory term. But native american culture is certainly steeped in myth. We're simply trying to flush out the truth, if we can ever get a straight answer.
I think unless I can clearly understand your posts, I will refrain from commenting as the disconnect is just too great for genuine communication to develop into rational conversation.
Are you referring to the planet Mars when you refer to Red Earth? The symbolism of colors you mentioned is very interesting. Is there a special meaning to green or purple?
A planet is merely a plan. Before it is formed it is identified, as unformed matter. Once formation has begun and is finished, it is matter now formed. Once it has doers and servers of the plan, it is matter in formation. Either active or not active. If active, it is a living planet, if it is not active, it is a non living planet. Mars is not the original spelling. As far as green or purple, is concerned, I will have to inquire.

Maiden
OMG Maiden...it almost sounds like you just rattled off part of the Mormon Temple creation verbage!

~ THE CREATION — FIRST DAY ~

ELOHIM: Jehovah, Michael, see: yonder is matter unorganized, go ye down and organize it into a world like unto the other worlds we have hereunto formed. Call your labors the First Day, and bring me word.

JEHOVAH: It shall be done Elohim. Come Michael, let us go down.

MICHAEL: We will go down, Jehovah.

JEHOVAH: Michael, see: here is matter unorganized. We will organize it into a world like unto other worlds we have heretofore formed. We will call our labors the First Day, and return and report.

MICHAEL: We will return and report our labors of the First Day, Jehovah.

JEHOVAH: Elohim, we have done as thou hast commanded, and have called our labors the First Day.

ELOHIM: It is well.

So tell me Maiden, is that how it happened? How was the earth and the planets in our solar system formed? How long ago was this? When was human life introduced to this planet? What IS the original spelling of Mars? Who named that planet? How are the names of planets chosen?
I have another question about creation. Before you and I came into existence, please describe to me if were matter unformed or what we were. I'd like to know how we came into existence in this sphere. Were we selected for this world? Did we choose this planet? What will become of me once I pass this mortal existence?
I do not pretend to know that which I do not know. If I had all of these answers, I might explain them to you, and I may choose not to. I do not believe that I know these answers, or if I do...I can not remember them. When I have a real need to know or remember, then I will...with my advisers.

Perhaps, if I do not please you in my words, you should seek out others, who are more to your standard. It would not offend me, and it may be more beneficial to what you need at this time.
Maiden wrote: "Perhaps, if I do not please you in my words, you should seek out others, who are more to your standard. It would not offend me, and it may be more beneficial to what you need at this time."

I think it would be of benefit for you to consider your own wisdom and advice and take it to heart. Maybe Life After Mormonism is not what you need at this time. Maybe there is something elsewhere that is more benefical to you. Perhaps you can seek out others who are more to your inclination than us common creatures. Trust me, it won't offend me either.
Maiden wrote: To be sure, I do desire to please, for that is my purpose. This is why I am learning your various language technique, in order that I may better communicate my messages, to you. Your various linguistic rhythm are quite strange to me, so I do understand where my language would be unusual to you. By our interactions, I am learning much, in my relationship to each one.

My language is the same as your language, the english language your mother and father spoke. I'm not sure what language you are referring to. Hopefully it's not reformed Egyptian. ;-) From what I can tell of your writing, you have a pretty good command of the english language, but you like to throw in some bizarre words that just don't compute for the everyday reader.

Maiden wrote: The Dreams of Wholly Families are quite beautiful, for they are Justified. Bringing them to a reality, can be complex, but very worthwhile. I am not sure of what a Twighlight zone is. Please explain this zone.

Twightlight zone is something of a fantasy world, not based in this reality. This still doesn't explain what is meant by wholly families. Could you please be more specific, and also define justified. Why is it complex to bring them to a reality?

Maiden wrote: You speak of confidence, pertaining to not being understood. Believe me, this does not give me strength, it causes me fear. This is why, I work so diligently attempting to make logical and reasonable communication, then I assess the wording in order that I may better update and reword, for your time frame.

Many organizations and individuals use a particular style of language that "outsiders" have a difficult time comprehending. Mormon's like to do this just as much as any other cult. Add the information gap and you gain some level of power and control over those who do not understand the language or the information. So far, from my point of view, you're winning on both. What do you mean for my time frame? Are we both not here in the present, now? What time frame are you in? Again with the confusing lingo.

Maiden wrote: I am not sure what you mean about living in the past. Does the past, present and future not connect at some point. Is this not a justified line of sight, on the horizon? Knowing the future, is impossible until the future is the past. Even then, one may not know, what they have actually experienced, unless one has genuine comprehension and understanding.

What I mean about the past is you're constantly referring to your horrible childhood and the pain and suffering of it. That's just not healthy. It's ok to acknowledge it, but you seem to be very much preoccupied with it and dwell on it. In my reality, there is only the present moment, now. Our actions now will partially determine outcomes. The past is in the past and has some influence ne our present moment choices. We hope not to repeat some of the choices of the past that resulted in poor outcomes. But those are behind us. How I move forward and live presently now is determined by only one individual, me.

Maiden wrote: Because, I am a Zero Entity I am not more elevated than you, or any others who are numbered. It is you and yours, who are elevated far above me and My Own. This is not a situation of us vs. them, it is a situation, of you and yours, versus them. I am not part of this equation, for as I have stated, I am a Zero Entity.

What is a Zero Entity?. Were you not born to earthly parents? If so, that makes you part of the human family, a whole person. Numbered by whom? Who are your own? You're not making any sense to me.
Dear Madam or Sire,

How much I desire to share with you. Unfortunately, I feel from your various rhythm patterns that you would demean and belittle, what I would communicate to you. For some reason, this is the beat that pleases you, in conversing with beings such as My Self. However, it does not please My Own. They shall not be degraded, by your snobbery, in relationship to Them.

Maiden
I'm sorry Maiden, but you are not who you think you are or conversing with "your own". It's all in your human head these voices or whatever it is you're hearing or feeling. I think you're making things up. How do I know this? Cuz I'm just as much human as you are and prone to the same mental and psychological dysfunctions that you exhibit. We both use the same technology to communicate in this forum. Personally I think you're very likely sincere and genuine in your intentions and beliefs. But I believe it's delusional. You're fearful and paranoid based on the experiences of your past. I thought I had a suspicious mind, but yours is an incredible mistrust of others. You feel abused and rejected. Well it's not surprising given the kind of communication and the way in which you interact with your peers. I wish you all the best in your journey.

I think you're not willing to answer my questions because there are no reasonable answers to stuff that's myth. You're simply going to run away and try to close down discussion. I have asked some basic questions as relating your statements. You refuse to answer. What am I supposed to think about that? Well, I think it's a red flag.
Madam or Sire, Suspicious Minds,

I have seen the red flag as well. It is held in your morally bankrupt intent, and sticks out like an inhuman who has his hardened penis, sticking straight out of his holy undergarments. Oh, I almost forgot:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))kisses((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love you Suspicious Minds.
Maiden

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service