Inspirational Quote:

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

— Albert Einstein

LAM News

We now have even more options to help ex-Mormons around the world find each other: International Meetup Groups.  The group language can now be set differently than the rest of the network so international or bi-lingual LAM-anites can share in their own language.  Don't see a group for your country or language, feel free to create one and I'll help set it up.

There is a new question on your profiles for where you slaved on an LDS Mission.  If all of us who slaved fill out where we went, we can then use the Member Search to see if others from our missions have made it out.  Check your Profile Settings to fill out this and other profile questions.

Upcoming Events

Top Discussions

1. What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER..... - posted by Enlightened
  2. Satan is a cop-out - posted by annammc
  3. How to finally leave the Church? - posted by Bevie
  4. $$$$$ - posted by Dan
  5. Records removed or not? posted by Turning point

Top Videos

1. "My name is Nick, and I am an ex-Mormon"

New Members

14 new members this week.  Please welcome them.

Helpful Tips

Can't always keep up with the latest happenings on LAM?  Jump over to the leader boards to see what the hot topics, videos, blogs and more were for the last week, or even month (or click Leaderboards under the Members tab).

F.A.Q.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service