I grew up in Utah county, and even though I think I'm fairly open-minded, I think I'm still a bit naive.  I've gotten a bit better (I didn't know about the clitoris till I was 17, and I didn't even realize people performed oral sex on women until I was 20, so it's not hard to be further along the path of knowledge than I was before...)  

I'm in a safe, loving, sexual, long-term relationship, and emotionally and romantically we've got a great love life, but we're lacking in our sex life.  It's just gotten boring.  

I'm not really sure where to ask, so I figured I'd start in the adult topics group.  Does anyone have any tips on how to spice up a sex life?

Views: 623

Replies to This Discussion

Spice up your sex life by complimenting women, because they love it???  Takes me back to 8th grade.  I'd rather my mate take care of the chores around the house.  Now that makes me want to have sex more than him saying cheesy nice things about me.

I've often wondered if bishop's courts are as hard on women as they are on men.  Say, on a woman who's had an abortion.  Stuff like that, where the woman probably needs a support group.

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service