Without mentioning any names, I am sometimes annoyed how some forums have strict rules about not promoting your own blog or website. I believe that the more freely you give and share, the more likely those same deeds will come back to you. So this thread will be a central location for all members to post where your own page is and promote it in anyway so long as it doesn't belittle anyone else and isn't taken to extreemes. I will edit this main post to add member websites as you reply and post them below under a master list. At minimum, please include a single sentance slogan for your site.
You can now access these links under the "Exmo-Members" tab above. A permanent page dedicated to our members.
- Micah - Online community for recovering members of the LDS church
- Measure - The Best of RfM
- ScottyDoo - Open Spirituality with a Buddhist theme
- ScottyDoo - Open discussion of all forms of Buddhism
- ScottyDoo - Peer to Peer support site for Onyx software
- Jon - Jon's blog about skepticism, Mormonism, and atheism.