http://martinluther537.wordpress.com/

Posted yesterday.  Links to PDF are at the bottom.  The blog author says they will only be up for 7 days.  I doubt they will even last that long!  Get them while you can!

Edit to add:
Tip- Try right clicking on the links and choosing "Save As" or "Save link as" depending on which browser you have.

The following links will be live for 7 days (link #1 and link #2).

Views: 1637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if too many are trying to download them at the same time, or if they've already been found by COB and corrupted as I can't get them to download at the moment, lol!
well apparently i am not meant to see it cause both links said file is corrupt and could not down load. Should i take it as a sign???
Hmm, a sign that COB is already on to them perhaps???
couldn't download either - would only be interested to see if they are "mellowing".
Apparently there was a visit by a 70's here a short while ago and the message was about putting Christ back into the church....kinda confused me...I have a feeling there is a "whole lotta worrying goin' on".... oh and the other thing was that it is not feasible for the top brass to visit as much anymore...not that I remember much of that in any case.
Is it possible to put back something that wasn't there in the first place?
I get what you are saying Jean - I don't know how far back the Ensigns go that anyone may still have (I still have them - 'fess up time - I am a hoarder) - mine go back to the late 1970's - on checking out one would find very little about Christ back then - yes, there WAS, but very little. A point I read about some time ago was that if you checked the number of pictures of Christ compared to GA's and especially JS it was an eye opener.
Edit to add:
Tip- Try right clicking on the links and choosing "Save As" or "Save link as" depending on which browser you have.

The following links will be live for 7 days (link #1 and link #2).
worked thanks so much for my sign~
The right click/save worked. Thanks.
nope! no can do - for me unfortunately it has something to do with the size of the file (too large) and the package I have - long story - have put on the big girl panties and dealt with it. lol Thanks anyway - perhaps some postings on SIGNIFICANT differences from the old handbook?
In case you can't download those, or you saw this too late, here are some more permanent links.
Book 1 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/308542/2010-church-handbook-of-instructions...
Book 2 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/308542/2010-church-handbook-of-instructions...
broken pages I'm afraid...

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service