All Discussions Tagged 'of' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Presidency...new information!

Most of us never knew that among the secret handshakes, the secret pay lay ail and other things, there is a secret First Presidency song th…

Started by Don

0 Jul 5, 2014

Mormon (13) Arrested in UTAH for legal Gay Rights Activism....

Thirteen Gay Rights activists were arrested in UT legally protesting...... https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm#inbox/144239dbc5ec66ed

Started by Don

11 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

Science started my escape

Hello everyone, I am new to the post-mormon world and would like to tell my story. I am feeling a little alone right now and hope to connec…

Started by soloshotfirst

15 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mikki B

Word of Wisdom History

I've put up several posts on my own blog about historical aspects of the Word of Wisdom.  The latest one was about WHY Joseph Smith saw it…

Started by Thayne Andersen

0 Mar 14, 2012

OUT of The Darkness

I have created a new group called "Out of the Darkness" for survivors of sexual abuse and trama. This is a private group that you can join…

Started by Hidingexmograndma

18 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Miguel

PGP Question

Why is it that hardly anyone talks about stories from the Pearl of Great Price anymore? Is it because there is a book in there that makes m…

Started by AThinker

0 Oct 24, 2011

Love of Occult Science: Love of the "Devil"?

First off, hello everyone, I'm new here. I've already sent in my letter of resignation, and am waiting for their response.   Anyways, I hav…

Started by AThinker

9 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Joe

What is a Mormon?

What is a Mormon?  The word "Mormon" itself is likely a name invented by one of the supposed authors of "The Book of Mormon", the founding…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 18, 2011

In an effort to preserve and promote harmony...

As our community continues to grow in numbers and expand in diversity, the LAM Administrative team has enhanced the "House Rules" and updat…

Started by MikeUtah

15 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

2010 Church Handbook of Instructions Leaked!

http://martinluther537.wordpress.com/ Posted yesterday.  Links to PDF are at the bottom.  The blog author says they will only be up for 7 d…

Started by MikeUtah

38 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Naomi

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service