All Discussions Tagged 'lds' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitler reacts to the Handbook leak of LDS Policy towards gays and children of gays\

This is amazing! So funny! http://captiongenerator.com/68932/Hitler-reacts-to-LDS-policy-leak

Started by MikeUtah

3 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Austin

"Same Sex Marriage" Now Grounds for Apostasy in LDS Church, Children of Actively Gay Parents To Also Be Excluded

The LDS church has expanded their definitions for excommunication on the grounds of Apostasy to now include "Are in a same-gender marriage"…

Started by MikeUtah

14 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Vickie Duncan

Mitt Romney, Mormonism, and Lying for the Lord (Ken Clark presents)

The LDS church has a long standing practice of manipulating facts to suit their point of view and to create a appealing public image.  You…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Sep 13, 2012

What's your price and how would you spend it?

If the LDS Church were to come to you and offer you money to get you to shut up about Mormonism, or cease any and all activities exposing M…

Started by MikeUtah

16 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Vivichan

LDS Church spending a minimum of $25,000 per month on Facebook ads

I contacted the Facebook Ad Team in hopes of sharing our very own "I'm an Ex-Mormon" videos on Facebook in the same format as the LDS churc…

Started by MikeUtah

16 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

A friend of mine recently posted his new website containing much of the research he covered when investigating Mormon origins, including th…

Started by MikeUtah

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service