All Discussions Tagged 'family' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LDS Church Proves Once Again They Don't Believe In Free Agency for Gays or Children of Gays

Despite the LDS Church releasing the closed-door "interview" with Elder Christofferson yesterday, where he tried to reassure Mormons and no…

Started by MikeUtah

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Z Doctor

Video Series - Tips for Improving Relationships with Still Active Family - I'd love your feedback!

I know that a difficulty for many Ex-Mo's is the relationship with active member family, friends and others. I'm making a series of short v…

Started by CliffE

0 Aug 22, 2015

Spending time with Family! A beautiful thing!

So I stopped going to church months ago. I do not believe the church is true. I told the bishop this and asked to be released from my calli…

Started by tellymonsterisdead

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by MikeUtah

Why do we give god so much credit

My wife was telling me we are so blessed due to her garment wearing and buying her way into heaven { ok she dident put it that way}…

Started by familyman952

30 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Lost Coyote

Dinner with friends and. . . MISSIONARIES!

Hey folks   My name is James, and I haven't talked on this forum all that much, but I would just like to share with you a dilemma I am faci…

Started by goldenstandards

6 May 22, 2011
Reply by Blessing's Ap'pa

Mormon Culture and Family Matters

I resigned from the church in 2008. Over the last 2 1/2 years, my parents seem to have come around to a place of  acceptance with where I a…

Started by ExtraKate

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

Temple work for the dead

When I was a member, I was totally immersed and committed to performing saving ordinances for my deceased ancestors.  Tonight I had a phone…

Started by Suspicious Minds

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Don

The Pit of Vipers

Recently, I had occasion to go back and attend a service at the old building where I used to attend church.  Pre-divorce, pre-leaving the c…

Started by Casey Roberts

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by pushka

Liberal states experience lower divorce rates and lower teen birth rates; atheists also among lowest divorce rates

I just wanted to share these two links that discuss research and publications of Red States vs Blue States family demographics, divorce rat…

Started by MikeUtah

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Dr DJ Williams

Help with TBMs

I could use some wisdom and advice on how to handle a situation that recently came up with my TBM family.  Please let me know how you would…

Started by MikeUtah

22 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service