All Discussions Tagged 'exmormon' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ex-Mormon Chat

Other than some of the private Facebook groups out there, I'm not aware of any other chat room for the ex-mormon community that is as frequ…

Started by MikeUtah

2 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

Television production company seeking individuals currently transitioning out of Mormonism

MikeUtah - I am posting this at Shauna's request and to help get our stories and experiences from leaving Mormonism out there.  Please cons…

Started by MikeUtah

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by KindSmile

Exmormon Foundation Conference is Fast Approaching

October is just around the corner and this years Exmormon Foundation Conference falls on the weekend of October 19th-21st.  This year's the…

Started by MikeUtah

3 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

The Exmormon Foundation

Life After Mormonism (LAM) is a supporter of the Exmormon Foundation, a non-profit organization that brings ex-Mormons around the globe tog…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Kath Jones

Exmormon Foundation Conference Bulletin: Pleased to announce.....GRANT PALMER

The Board of the Exmormon Foundation is VERY pleased to let you know that GRANT PALMER, author of "Insider's View of Mormonism" will be a f…

Started by MikeUtah

2 May 13, 2012
Reply by hamsonb

Why does RfM refuse to be a team player in the broader exMormon Community?

As the number of people leaving the LDS church continues to increase each year, the more expansive the online presence of ex-Mormons become…

Started by MikeUtah

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by ERIC

Pitting exmormon SEO skills against Mormon SEO skills; "What is a Mormon?"

"What is a Mormon?" is a search term googled as many as 2,500,000 times per month on a global basis.  Yesterday, an article in the Wasching…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

Survey: Which online exmo forums or communities do you currently use/frequent?

Please reply and list the online exmormon communities you currently frequent as found below.  Please also indicate which one you favor/use…

Started by MikeUtah

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by annammc

Quick update on the Facebook Ad Campaign: Over 2 Million impressions so far

The Facebook Ad Campaign exceeded 2 Million ad impressions yesterday (February 1st, 2011) and have garnered nearly 5,000 clicks so far!  At…

Started by MikeUtah

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Phoenix

Video Update: The Exmo Recovery Book Project commenceth!

I'm happy to report that after the first week, we are 18 member volunteers strong! These 2 short update videos, I announce our Initial Pro…

Started by Spencer L. Jensen

1 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service