All Discussions Tagged 'church' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

They've Got You by the Balls, How the Church Represses Healthy Sexuality Part 1

Perhaps the most personal and life shaping part of a human being is their sexuality. It is personal and unique to each individual and comes…

Started by Christopher Peterson

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

Mitt Romney, Mormonism, and Lying for the Lord (Ken Clark presents)

The LDS church has a long standing practice of manipulating facts to suit their point of view and to create a appealing public image.  You…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Sep 13, 2012

Mormon GA Admitting Church Losing Members At Record Pace

Hey guys, I just came across this video in the link of a news story about 'General Authority' Marlin K. Jenson admitting the church has rec…

Started by OuterDarkness

6 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by soloshotfirst

LDS Church hires two PR Firms for a Missionary Media Initiative beginning in October

From a friend.... ==================== I wanted to report in about my experience in church today. The bishop called a rather impromptu 2nd…

Started by MikeUtah

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by AThinker

What is a Mormon?

What is a Mormon?  The word "Mormon" itself is likely a name invented by one of the supposed authors of "The Book of Mormon", the founding…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 18, 2011

2010 Church Handbook of Instructions Leaked!

http://martinluther537.wordpress.com/ Posted yesterday.  Links to PDF are at the bottom.  The blog author says they will only be up for 7 d…

Started by MikeUtah

38 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Naomi

LDS Church spending a minimum of $25,000 per month on Facebook ads

I contacted the Facebook Ad Team in hopes of sharing our very own "I'm an Ex-Mormon" videos on Facebook in the same format as the LDS churc…

Started by MikeUtah

16 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

How Corporatism Has Undermined and Subverted The Church of Jesus Christ

Sunday, October 31, 2010 Alan Rock Waterman Carmichael, California When I was released from my mission in Independence, Missouri, my fam…

Started by MikeUtah

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

Church Responds to HRC Petition

I find this response mostly positive and would that all people take to heart the message of love and compassion that it portrays towards a…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Oct 12, 2010

Wasings and Anointings - Temple Education Series

Our latest educational video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3r4axudBMY

Started by Flat Lander

0 Apr 28, 2010

RSS

Support LAM through Amazon Purchases!

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2014   Created by MikeUtah.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service