All Discussions Tagged 'church' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

They've Got You by the Balls, How the Church Represses Healthy Sexuality Part 1

Perhaps the most personal and life shaping part of a human being is their sexuality. It is personal and unique to each individual and comes…

Started by Christopher Peterson

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

Mitt Romney, Mormonism, and Lying for the Lord (Ken Clark presents)

The LDS church has a long standing practice of manipulating facts to suit their point of view and to create a appealing public image.  You…

Started by Mike-GQ

0 Sep 13, 2012

Mormon GA Admitting Church Losing Members At Record Pace

Hey guys, I just came across this video in the link of a news story about 'General Authority' Marlin K. Jenson admitting the church has rec…

Started by OuterDarkness

6 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by soloshotfirst

LDS Church hires two PR Firms for a Missionary Media Initiative beginning in October

From a friend.... ==================== I wanted to report in about my experience in church today. The bishop called a rather impromptu 2nd…

Started by Mike-GQ

3 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by AThinker

What is a Mormon?

What is a Mormon?  The word "Mormon" itself is likely a name invented by one of the supposed authors of "The Book of Mormon", the founding…

Started by Mike-GQ

0 Aug 18, 2011

2010 Church Handbook of Instructions Leaked!

http://martinluther537.wordpress.com/ Posted yesterday.  Links to PDF are at the bottom.  The blog author says they will only be up for 7 d…

Started by Mike-GQ

38 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Naomi

LDS Church spending a minimum of $25,000 per month on Facebook ads

I contacted the Facebook Ad Team in hopes of sharing our very own "I'm an Ex-Mormon" videos on Facebook in the same format as the LDS churc…

Started by Mike-GQ

16 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

How Corporatism Has Undermined and Subverted The Church of Jesus Christ

Sunday, October 31, 2010 Alan Rock Waterman Carmichael, California When I was released from my mission in Independence, Missouri, my fam…

Started by Mike-GQ

5 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Mike-GQ

Church Responds to HRC Petition

I find this response mostly positive and would that all people take to heart the message of love and compassion that it portrays towards a…

Started by Mike-GQ

0 Oct 12, 2010

Wasings and Anointings - Temple Education Series

Our latest educational video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3r4axudBMY

Started by Flat Lander

0 Apr 28, 2010

RSS

Support LAM through Amazon Purchases!

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2014   Created by Mike-GQ.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service