All Discussions Tagged 'Smith' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Presidency...new information!

Most of us never knew that among the secret handshakes, the secret pay lay ail and other things, there is a secret First Presidency song th…

Started by Don

0 Jul 5, 2014

Untold Story of Joseph Smiths Death... provocative!

All of us have heard the heart tugging story of Joseph Smiths selfless passing as he saved the lives of everyone alive and forgave them as…

Started by Don

0 Dec 27, 2012

Science started my escape

Hello everyone, I am new to the post-mormon world and would like to tell my story. I am feeling a little alone right now and hope to connec…

Started by soloshotfirst

15 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mikki B

Why Joseph Smith was Jailed?

I'm trying to find why Joseph Smith was put into the Carthage Jail. I highly doubt it was because everyone just hated him, does anyone know…

Started by Whitnee Hooley-Baum

5 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Suspicious Minds

Article on the death of Joseph Myth

Last week there was a link in the Exmormon listserve on Yahoo to an article about the death of Joseph Myth. I tried to post a reply to the…

Started by Mark D Larsen

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

A Noodly First Vision on YouTube

I have posted a video on YouTube that tells a bit about the raid that led to my release from the Moron Church compound and also shows the c…

Started by Flat Lander

0 Feb 15, 2010

My commentary to Jeffery R. Holland's talk: Safety for the Soul

Feel free to share this with whomever. Warning and Disclaimer: Reading my commentary has the potential to cause cognitive dissonance, the…

Started by MikeUtah

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Temp

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service