All Discussions Tagged 'Mormonism' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos at ExMo Conference

I am terrible about taking photos, but this year at the ExMo Conference, I want to get pictures with as many of my Internet, Facebook, Post…

Started by Flat Lander

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Jean Bodie

Who most influenced your current thinking about Mormonism?

Mormon, PostMormon & ExMormon philosophers, writers, teachers, bloggers, Internet personalities, and thought leaders who have influence…

Started by Flat Lander

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Leia

Mormons and Oral Sex

I've added a new video to the video section that addresses the topic of whether oral sex is permitted in a Mormon marriage. This is another…

Started by Flat Lander

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by pushka

Mormons are Normal and Mainstream - the Video

I have adopted a new attitude concerning COJCOLDS and I now want to help them promote the idea of just how Normal and Mainstream they truly…

Started by Flat Lander

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

New Church Manual Made Available to Latter Day Saints

My church has made a new manual (produced by another church) available to all Latter Day Saints on Earth. The manual was produced on the pl…

Started by Flat Lander

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by mishelley

The Perpetual Crossroads - Fight or Flight

I have found myself in a position for at least the last 18 months or so of trying to decide what will be my on-going relationship with "Mor…

Started by Flat Lander

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

Wasings and Anointings - Temple Education Series

Our latest educational video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3r4axudBMY

Started by Flat Lander

0 Apr 28, 2010

A Noodly First Vision on YouTube

I have posted a video on YouTube that tells a bit about the raid that led to my release from the Moron Church compound and also shows the c…

Started by Flat Lander

0 Feb 15, 2010

Mormon Expression Podcast

I don't know how many of you here are podcast fans, but I'm involved with a podcast with John Larsen called Mormon Expression. For those of…

Started by Tom

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Tom

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service