All Discussions Tagged 'Mormonism' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There are none so blind as those who WILL THEMSELVES to not see.

After opening up to my Facebook world as an unbeliever in the LDS style of life, I created a Secret Group and invited family and friends so…

Started by Bruce Holt

0 Feb 23, 2016

CONSIDER THE ex-MORMON

CONSIDER THE ex-MORMON Mormonism’s day of hands-off media coverage is rapidly coming to an end. People are leaving the church in droves.  T…

Started by Michael Oborn

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborn

The bishop is requiring what?

I'm a licensed therapist in the state of Utah and today I met with another therapist about sharing an existing office space. We ended up ta…

Started by Scott Carter

15 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by atlast

CHAT Info

Hi all,    I am not a leader in LAM, however, as a happy participating member I do have a few ideas that we can practice to assist ourselve…

Started by Don

10 May 14, 2015
Reply by Don

Romney and his Hidden Beliefs

I came across this HuffingtonPost article about Romney and how he has been very quiet on his Mormonism. I liked this article because I thin…

Started by Nicholas

2 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

Jewish Views on Mormonism

One evening, as I was browsing online I came across a website called Jews for Judaism. The website’s mission is to promote Judaism and to g…

Started by Nicholas

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

The Right to Think.....

We, as individuals, all in different phases of growth, have the right to think as we choose without external manipulation or fear tactics…

Started by Don

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Don

New project needs collaboration/contributors: InvestigatingMormonism.com

I recently registered the domain names InvestigatingMormonism.com and InvestigatingMormonism.org, both of which point to http://investigati…

Started by MikeUtah

12 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by MamaCthulhu

Pure Mormonism Blog Post on Why Mormons should skip a temple wedding.

Skip That Temple Wedding   Alan Rock Waterman, author of the Pure Mormonism Blog has done an outstanding write up of the exclusionary templ…

Started by Suspicious Minds

17 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Cassie

The LDS Temple and Respect for all families

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that the family is the basic unit not just of society, but of heaven and eternity.…

Started by Suspicious Minds

26 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service