All Discussions Tagged 'Mormon' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If Mormons Never Existed

If Joe Smith never started this company, where would we all be today? I'm sure there would be some other cult/company that would replace t…

Started by AThinker

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

Mormons Never Cease To Amaze Me

After snooping around google and youtube, looking for more idiocy that the Mor(m)ons couldn't possibly amaze me even more, I find these:  …

Started by AThinker

0 Nov 25, 2011

Mormon Rank

Just wanted to throw this out there, out of sheer curiosity. I do not remember what people called it, so we'll just say "Mormon Rank."   Wh…

Started by AThinker

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

LOawsuit seeks to enjoin LDS Church from Lobbying

The Utah Hospitality Guys seek to legal stop LDS Church bothering others regarding oiguor sales.  Read on for more info and share your view…

Started by Don

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by E.W

The LDS Temple and Respect for all families

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that the family is the basic unit not just of society, but of heaven and eternity.…

Started by Suspicious Minds

26 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Don

Richard Packham on Mormon Stories Podcast

My friend (and sometimes nemesis) John Dehlin interviewed my hero (or at least one of my heroes) Richard Packham on Mormon Stories Podcast.…

Started by Flat Lander

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by ExtraKate

Membership Drive for the Moron Church - Money to be Made

Below is a link to a YouTube video for our new membership drive in the Moron Church. I would appreciate anyone so inclined to share this li…

Started by Flat Lander

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

Mormon church wanted ‘plausible deniability’ on anti-gay effort

LinkFrom the article: "The line where the LDS Church stopped and the ProtectMarriage.com campaign began was so fuzzy as to subsume the dist…

Started by MikeUtah

6 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Wesmanlv

Mormon Expression Podcast

I don't know how many of you here are podcast fans, but I'm involved with a podcast with John Larsen called Mormon Expression. For those of…

Started by Tom

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Tom

DNA vs. the BoM & 3 other Free videos

This video slammed me in to my exit just 21 days ago ~ the video is very well presented by former members of the church, without prosyletiz…

Started by XLDSXY

3 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by XLDSXY

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service