Susan G. Emmett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

">This comment is very telling: A: Well, let me commend you, number one, you’re ve…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Sep 10, 2010 to New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

"Ok, I'll check with Chad and have him find out if we can list it with other websites…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Sep 9, 2010 to New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

"Micah -- I took a peek, but don't have the time to wade through it right now. Looks…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Sep 9, 2010 to New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

"How many signatures did you end up with?"

Susan G. Emmett replied Sep 6, 2010 to www.templeweddingpetition.org

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by awolLDSasap

"I don't understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that someone else is usi…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 28, 2010 to Domain Name Change (leaving www.exmormononline.net)

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"I don't really think the .com or .net or .org is important -- people will eventually…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 25, 2010 to Domain Name Change (leaving www.exmormononline.net)

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"My feeling is that any of the domain names with just the acronym will not do what yo…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 25, 2010 to Domain Name Change (leaving www.exmormononline.net)

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"Yea for you! Congratulations! Sue"

Susan G. Emmett replied Jul 22, 2010 to Whooooo Hoooooo! Thank you Mr Postman!

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by ExtraKate

"This was beautiful, Micah -- I sent it on to someone I know who really needs to adop…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Jul 13, 2010 to Returning to the Present

13 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by MikeUtah

"Ok, I just have to know -- tell me what particular books you emersed yourself in abo…"

Susan G. Emmett replied May 28, 2010 to 2 Years Out; life keeps getting better

36 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service