Susan G. Emmett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"My kids were born around that time also.  I posted this a couple of days ago, and yo…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 31, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I should reword what I said -- you are right about adults -- but ONLY at church func…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 30, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I don't believe the church as EVER said that children should never wear masks - ever…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 30, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I was always told as a child, and also as Primary Pres. that the reason for the rule…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Do you have a reference for that quote?  If you do, please post it here.  Thanks."

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 29, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I didn't see any question about the Conference, and can't seem to find it even now. …"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I was in the church for a LONG time, and I never heard the TAROT cards were the reas…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Richard Packham (our resident guru on all things Mormon) is going to be giving a pre…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Another oldie but goodie book is "Real Moments" by Barbara De Angelis.  Written by a…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Aug 12, 2011 to What are you about?

118 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"There is no price they could offer me.  Getting my kids out of Mormonism is more imp…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Jul 1, 2011 to What's your price and how would you spend it?

16 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Vivichan

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service