Susan G. Emmett's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Great!  I know that a lot of people forget that there is a deadline.  Sometimes I ca…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Sep 19, 2015 to DEADLINE FOR HOTEL ROOMS SEPT. 22! EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE

2 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Susan G. Emmett

"It's pretty sick when one almost hopes for something to hit them in the face, proble…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Nov 24, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Sorry for all the typos, LOL.  I forgot to proof-read.  "

Susan G. Emmett replied Nov 23, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"I truly think that the hardest part of all this is the feeling of being "stopped up"…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Nov 23, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"I have never found it so hard to keep myself from shoving some of this under the nos…"

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Ditto, ditto, ditto.  I could have written this response -- especially the "having n…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"I'm part of the email group who helped one woman there with this idea and prepare th…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Mar 26, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I have absolutely no doubt that this is a very finely tuned decision -- and it's all…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Oct 7, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"What other list would it be besides this one, since I posted my reply to you here? …"

Susan G. Emmett replied Jul 3, 2012 to Women and mormonism

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Astrologic

"Astrologic -- after your previous post about being descended from Russian Royalty (w…"

Susan G. Emmett replied Jul 2, 2012 to Women and mormonism

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Astrologic

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service