Cali Murphy's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Twice I have made the decision to kill myself.  I didn't succeed either time.  Of co…"

Cali Murphy replied May 30, 2011 to Thoughts on suicide.

138 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Kerry says it so well. Thanks for sharing your story. It probably hits close to home…"

Cali Murphy replied Jun 6, 2010 to How glad I am to have found you guys!

11 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by SoftSpokenT

"My daughter is seven and I know when she is eight I will have the same problem. Let…"

Cali Murphy replied May 23, 2010 to My ex wants to baptize my daughter

11 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"My neighbor "RS Sister" told me that Satan always found the weakest link and that he…"

Cali Murphy replied May 22, 2010 to Who is trying to rescue you?

11 May 30, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

"I would be happy to help with expenses. This is a powerful forum for many. I am not…"

Cali Murphy replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"I like the new name....has a more positive sound to it."

Cali Murphy replied Apr 16, 2010 to Possible name change for "Life Beyond x-Mormonism"

34 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"I love this article. Thank you. It reminds me that everything we need we can find in…"

Cali Murphy replied Feb 25, 2010 to “The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die” (great article on living a fulfilling life)

9 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Cali Murphy

"Have you ever explored Noetics? The idea that God is really a univeral consiousness.…"

Cali Murphy replied Dec 3, 2009 to Micah's exit from Mormonism

40 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Robert

"Love it! I can echo every feeling you had. I played the same games. I was dishonest…"

Cali Murphy replied Nov 12, 2009 to The harder I tried the worse I felt...

18 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Kiley

"Einstein believed in a higher power. So did DaVinci, Jefferson, even Oprah. I cannot…"

Cali Murphy replied Sep 14, 2009 to For those who still believe in “God” or “after-life”, what are your reasons?

21 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Xiban

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service