Wednesday's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Well. I'm so impressed with this announcement and these images that my faith in Jose…"

Wednesday replied Aug 5, 2015 to LDS Church release first images of Joseph Smith's "Seer" stone!

22 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Linda mendel

"When you consider that... ...to be an "intellectual" and question things openly in t…"

Wednesday replied Nov 27, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"The History of Mormonism...a smelly business."

Wednesday replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Perhaps some of the members will set God aside -- He's a whole 'nuther question. If…"

Wednesday replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"I can't even read this article, I get too angry over the underage issue. The man lie…"

Wednesday replied Oct 22, 2014 to New Church Essay is in......Polygamy

8 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by PayLayAle

"He willed it, so his imaginary god willed it too. I doubt JS even knew the differenc…"

Wednesday replied Oct 20, 2014 to An end to US LDS Temple Weddings in the works

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"I have not yet begun to sarcasm. I can imagine the bride and groom who ask a bishop…"

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"You really think the bride & groom would get to choose the venue? Free choice? T…"

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"Will they still make couples be married in the Relief Society room, or will they act…"

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"So I guess there are no Mormon Egyptologists? Or Mormon archaeologists studying the…"

Wednesday replied Jul 13, 2014 to Mormon Info Graphics does it again! Joseph's Failed Egyptology Quiz!

1 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Wednesday

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service