Cristina's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I was at a homeschooling convention here in Orlando which was not supposed to have a…"

Cristina replied Dec 3, 2010 to What is your view(s) on ABORTION now?

126 May 21, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"wow. good for those young women who declined to protest. I don't know why hearing th…"

Cristina replied Dec 3, 2010 to What is your view(s) on ABORTION now?

126 May 21, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"It was so freshing to read this post. Adults discussing sex in an open and honest wa…"

Cristina replied Dec 3, 2010 to Postmormon Sexuality and Marriage

18 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Rick Tomlinson

"One time my mother in law was staying with us and she freaked out to find that I was…"

Cristina replied Oct 13, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"ha! I did that once also towards the end of my membership. I wore a black thong and…"

Cristina replied Oct 13, 2010 to SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE UNDIES TO WEAR NOW?? BOXERS, BRIEFS, OR THONGS?????

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"We sleep in then put on some good music and make pancakes...during the summer we go…"

Cristina replied Feb 9, 2010 to Since you left, what are you doing on Sundays ?

17 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Billy Forbes

"me too Jenni...it was my first awakening that something was not right..."

Cristina replied Oct 15, 2009 to Worthiness and Temples

17 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lori Crandall

"well here's some good news that came from this talk...my sister in law felt so moved…"

Cristina replied Oct 9, 2009 to Jeffer R Holland's infamous talk: "Pressing forward and holding fast"

18 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by MikeUtah

"I love the lightning shot!"

Cristina replied Oct 6, 2009 to Nature's Wonders (photo thread)

20 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Cristina

"Sounds like an attack to me...this is the first presidency trying to fight people li…"

Cristina replied Oct 6, 2009 to Jeffer R Holland's infamous talk: "Pressing forward and holding fast"

18 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service