Enlightened's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"mmmmm......now here is something! Wonder if it will happen in places elsewhere. Make…"

Enlightened replied Jun 30, 2012 to Mormon group plans mass weekend resignation from church

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

"I think you just about covered it all Sunshine!  How on earth did I fall for all tha…"

Enlightened replied Jun 15, 2012 to What things do Mormon's believe that no other religion does?

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

""

Enlightened replied Jun 6, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"@ Mary.....ever heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame…"

Enlightened replied Jun 5, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"@WoahNellie - methinks there is more to her postings than meet the eye. I'm even beg…"

Enlightened replied Jun 5, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"to quote you Mary: "What is the real reason to join with a church if not the ones I…"

Enlightened replied Jun 3, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"because this is a forum where you can express your views without fear of being shout…"

Enlightened replied Jun 3, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Sari, I think you have pretty much summed it up when you mention 'the advertising it…"

Enlightened replied Jun 2, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"BlueCodeRed - in reply to your comment in your last paragraph (and here I cannot gen…"

Enlightened replied Jun 2, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"So tell me Mary......just how much do you actually know about the history of the chu…"

Enlightened replied Jun 1, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service