Enlightened's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"now why did I not learn this in Relief Society!!! I want my money back!! lol bigtime!"

Enlightened replied Oct 8, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Wow! congratulations on the weight loss! About the teeth stains - I think you would…"

Enlightened replied Oct 7, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"he! he! pretty sharp there!"

Enlightened replied Oct 7, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Hi Sunshine, thanks for your reply - interesting statement you made, and I quote "wi…"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"....hope this comes through - that was a clever play on words Don! Looks like all t…"

Enlightened replied Oct 6, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Hi Gene, I don't know whether I must take you seriously when you say "I just never d…"

Enlightened replied Oct 4, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Hi There - I have no problem with you sharing my posting Jean. I would love to send…"

Enlightened replied Sep 24, 2010 to Why did you become a Methodist?

11 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Hi Gene, Just saw your posting and nearly fell off my chair when I read you got me m…"

Enlightened replied Sep 24, 2010 to Why did you become a Methodist?

11 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Hi Gene, I cannot resist asking .....with your surname you surely MUST have done the…"

Enlightened replied Sep 14, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"there are times you have to follow your heart and times you have to follow your head…"

Enlightened replied Jul 14, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service