Enlightened's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"Knowledge is power - Congratulations."

Enlightened replied Apr 23, 2016 to I met with my Stake President tonight

13 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Steve Graham

"the mind still boggles how anyone can HEAR things about their church that they refus…"

Enlightened replied Apr 23, 2016 to The Moose is on the loose!!

11 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by chipsandhotsauce

"The ones that matter are still friends.  The rest tend to offer the obviously 'taugh…"

Enlightened replied Jun 16, 2015 to DO YOU STILL RUN INTO OLD LDS FRIENDS OR CHURCH MEMBERS?

48 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Nodin

"...and you have obvious beach wear type of clothing on..... LOL"

Enlightened replied Jun 16, 2015 to DO YOU STILL RUN INTO OLD LDS FRIENDS OR CHURCH MEMBERS?

48 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Nodin

"I can never remember in all of the 26 years membership singing "If you could hie to…"

Enlightened replied Jul 1, 2014 to Annoying LDS hymns (or Primary songs)

10 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Zim

"I find it annoying when ANY song gets stuck in my head......was just wondering if it…"

Enlightened replied Jun 30, 2014 to Annoying LDS hymns (or Primary songs)

10 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Zim

"I believe there is a step in the right direction with women being "allowed" to pray…"

Enlightened replied Mar 25, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"Excellent! Could be applied to almost anything where differences of opinions exist t…"

Enlightened replied Mar 6, 2013 to When your child rejects your religion: Dos and Don'ts

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Wayne

"Because "marriage" is such an integral part of 'the belief' I cannot help but use th…"

Enlightened replied Feb 9, 2013 to Top 5 Myths and Truths about why some Mormons leave the LDS Church

16 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"For whatever reason you left I dont know but for me personally it was a case of "If…"

Enlightened replied Sep 12, 2012 to patriarchal problem, please help

9 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Katia

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service