Larry's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Shadowpuck, My first instinct is to try and fix "the problem", or offer a possible s…"

Larry replied Jul 13, 2015 to My reason, and the letter to my 'parents'

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Larry

"Congratulations on discovering the fraud. I was in my 50's before I found out, after…"

Larry replied Jun 24, 2015 to I was very active for 43 years, and then got 'the big reveal'!

44 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Larry

"That may have been a part of the 'revelation', but not as big as the IRS taking thei…"

Larry replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"I resigned in Dec of last year. Was emotionally out for 5 years.  I would also encou…"

Larry replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"I'm grateful for: A wife who respects my integrity more than the need to have a pri…"

Larry replied Dec 29, 2012 to Count your many blessings, name them one by one

6 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Fine by me.  Really, what is the difference? The sports bra is plain whereas the reg…"

Larry replied Jul 20, 2012 to Question about bras!

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"And to think Gordon B. Hinckley didn't know anything about this when asked by Larry…"

Larry replied Jul 20, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I don't think it's the material, it's all in the name. What that piece of material i…"

Larry replied Jul 20, 2012 to Question about bras!

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"That is awesome you had the courage to investigate the church. We are to assume your…"

Larry replied Jun 8, 2012 to My Exit Story

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"As a TBM I was a sign watcher. I knew what things needed to happen before the second…"

Larry replied Jan 7, 2012 to Nurse's sermonette

4 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service