Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry you're getting hassled by the Morg.  When I sent mine in, I got the invitation…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 12, 2012 to Need some advice/help about resigning

12 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"Excellent video.  Thank you.  It pointed-out a lot of the evidence against the churc…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 8, 2012 to New Mormon Video – Top 10 Mormon Problems Explained

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's my thinking, Nick."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 6, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"I see the church is still blaming individuals and not the church, even though Brigha…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 5, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"I agree Cora.  I feel especially angered and sad for the innocent Morg children. I'v…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 5, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"“2 Yea, flesh also of beasts and of the fowls of the air, I, the Lord, have ordained…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 5, 2012 to Eating Meat -- Word of Wisdom Historical Stuff

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by EK

"Funny, but I like the first one better."

Idaho Spud replied Feb 29, 2012 to Vote on your favorite Demotivator Photo now through March 3rd

54 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Very tough choice indeed, but I'll go with E."

Idaho Spud replied Feb 28, 2012 to Vote on your favorite Demotivator Photo now through March 3rd

54 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"I like that thought Lapsed.  I too, still feel the need to interact with the "Cheers…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 25, 2012 to At what point do you move on?

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Nathan, I agree with a lot of what you say, and especially like your statement that…"

Idaho Spud replied Feb 25, 2012 to At what point do you move on?

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service