Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Pollypinks, sorry you had to put-up with your mom's cooking. I liked my mom's.   My…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Pollypinks, that's interesting because it sounds like you're describing my Mother.  …"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 19, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I remembered another thing I should add.  I must be trying to forget it.   I was mar…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I think your argument may have some affect on some people. They will not admit it at…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I agree that there is no argument good enough for those who want to believe the BS.…"

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I didn't think my spelling of Hawaii looked right, but I looked it up somewhere and…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 17, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

"I feel the same way, but I love the way you express it.  It also sounds like you are…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 16, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I think you're right. I never noticed those things when I was a believer, of course,…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 16, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

"When I started seeing through the church, I've started noticing what you did:  the m…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 16, 2011 to Still sick to my stomache

113 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Lyndee

"Thanks for the insight on the impossible sexual frustration the church puts you in.…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 15, 2011 to Lying for the Lor...uh for myself Part II...

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Cay_M

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service