Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Besides continuing to become more mainstream, I think Mormonism, along will all reli…"

Idaho Spud replied May 13, 2012 to The Last Mormon

13 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"Tethercarguy, that's a totally original thought to me, but it sounds logical.  One o…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 27, 2012 to Should the Mormon prophet fear for his life?

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"Curious Spud would like to know also. My guess would be "I'm watching you", but I co…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 19, 2012 to What's Going on in Your bedroom?

2 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Aaron

"That's most likely the way it will be.  Even if he's enough of a Dodo to do it, othe…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 3, 2012 to Ex-Mormons to Apostle Holland: "We're ready to meet!"

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"As Dodo-like as he is, he just may fall into the trap.  Let's hope.  "

Idaho Spud replied Apr 1, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by LauraElaine ProudlyOUToftheBOAT

"I've now found a 6-part series on YouTube that appears to be the complete documentar…"

Idaho Spud replied Apr 1, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012

"It looks like that video is 10 minutes of selected portions of the Documentary."

14 Jul 10, 2012

"Here's what I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNHM7I1WJIk "

14 Jul 10, 2012

"I have to admit to saying something dumb like that when I was on my mission.  We wer…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 31, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012

"Unless my memory has gone the way of my ambition, they never tried to contact me. It…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 18, 2012 to Need some advice/help about resigning

12 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service