Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry about your mom, polly.  At least mine was by my side in our brainwashed state."

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Tradition is what I thought.  Talking about awful, I've always thought of bodies slo…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

"Pollypinks, I too ask my family to cremate me because it was the cheapest.  I don't…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to Mormon Culture and Family Matters

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by ExtraKate

"Enlightened, I too enjoy saying I once was.  Haven't thought of not wanting them to…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to Proud, Ashamed or Indifferent?

27 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Disaffected, I think I know what you mean by "not ashamed that I'm ashamed""

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to Proud, Ashamed or Indifferent?

27 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Pollypinks, I didn't have many leadership positions, but I didn't like the ones I ha…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 21, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Good post, Chipmonk.  I'm usually the one to ask the technical questions.  I'm embar…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I've not yet had the opportunity except here and with my family.   I'm definitely no…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20, 2011 to Proud, Ashamed or Indifferent?

27 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Thanks to all of you for reminding me of many of these things. Things I like from my…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20, 2011 to What do you like from your post mormon life?

18 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Pollypinks, sounds like your dad is also a hard worker and very kind (and non-judgme…"

Idaho Spud replied Mar 20, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service