Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

""Nothing teaches a lesson faster than just walking away as they speak."  Love it."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12, 2012 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I like your summary of the problems with mormonism, but  I have to disagree when you…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 26, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Love your post William.  "Try Harder."  Ain't it the truth?"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 22, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Another excellent post Don.  I love the perfect rainbow book story and the head-hunt…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 22, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Good point William.   You do come-up with new ways of looking at things.   I hear Jo…"

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Betty, I can relate to the frustration of exact obedience being emphasized, but I ne…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 19, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

""a 14 year old lier."  I like that succinct way of putting it."

Idaho Spud replied Jul 15, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Another very good (keeper) article Mark.  Thanks."

Idaho Spud replied Jul 2, 2012 to Why Candidates' Religious Beliefs ARE Important

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Excellent post!"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 2, 2012 to Article on the death of Joseph Myth

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

"Of course, I could be way wrong.  It could take 1000 or more years instead of 100. …"

Idaho Spud replied May 13, 2012 to The Last Mormon

13 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service