Idaho Spud's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of your story sounds familiar.  I realized Mormonism (second m silent) was alm…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 10, 2016 to I'm new, and an exiting Jehivah's Witness

7 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Amanda

"Brandon, most of my life, like you, I've not been able to say what I want, and was t…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 10, 2015 to Re-wiring

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by PayLayAle

"Oh, sorry.  I meant I responded to the survey Sara J. talked about."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 14, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"I did also."

Idaho Spud replied Nov 14, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"May I post this on Atheist Nexus?"

Idaho Spud replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Besides agreeing with what Brian said, I have no friends or family.  At least none I…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"I agree Brian."

Idaho Spud replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"I was also brainwashed from birth, and it took me 55 years to totally stop worrying…"

Idaho Spud replied Sep 10, 2013 to How long did it take before you got over feeling like something bad would happen to you?

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by exmoinaustin

"Kiley, thanks for the information about the service mission deception."

Idaho Spud replied Jan 3, 2013 to Introduce yourself

52 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by JAW

"In my 50 years in the Morg, the second coming was always imminent.  It's been immine…"

Idaho Spud replied Oct 8, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service