Queen Lamoni's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow...kind of harsh don't ya think? Some people did see themselves as serving, but e…"

Queen Lamoni replied Oct 6, 2010 to Did we "serve" on our missions?

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Queen Lamoni

"Hi Maiden, I have felt your pain and loneliness too while growing up. I hope that yo…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 28, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Maiden Magnificent

"Thank you so much for that. I didn't realize how many hangups I'm still working thru…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 21, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"What is the HT 3 ITEMS? I'm sorry if this has been answered already. I'm still figur…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 21, 2010 to What is the list for those who ask?

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by TheMama

"Gene, I think that list should be enough. Like you, I feel I need to have every angl…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 14, 2010 to What is the list for those who ask?

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by TheMama

"Hey Gene, how did you get to that place of wanting to join any other religion? I'm h…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"I hope I not repeating stuff, but I was on the NOM site under the 'Boundaries' secti…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Did anyone get the sense that the historian was telling him to not follow in his own…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 11, 2010 to New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

"For me the continuous cycle of guilt, shame, and fear was what prompted me to want a…"

Queen Lamoni replied Aug 27, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"I like :www. lifeaftermormonism.net and www.takelifeback.org"

Queen Lamoni replied Aug 25, 2010 to Domain Name Change (leaving www.exmormononline.net)

45 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service