Queen Lamoni's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't Sake made from rice?  "

Queen Lamoni replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"LOL love it! That reminds me of how I don't miss wearing garments in the Texas summe…"

Queen Lamoni replied Jun 9, 2011 to Stress Relief

16 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by SW - Spiritual Warrior

"I loved Vanilla Frappuccino's from Starbucks and Haagen Daz Coffee Ice Cream when I…"

Queen Lamoni replied Apr 11, 2011 to My experimentations with the WoW

40 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Libra

"Have him check out some of the Journal of Discourses on line, and MormonThink.com ha…"

Queen Lamoni replied Mar 31, 2011 to So many questions.

14 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Brittany

"Oh I wish I wasn't guilty....but ya I did care. I hated Nursery! Also, one funny sid…"

Queen Lamoni replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I hope I can remember so I'll go from oldest on up: Laurels President Seminary Secre…"

Queen Lamoni replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Just know that you're not alone in all this, I've been where you're at and not that…"

Queen Lamoni replied Mar 16, 2011 to Still sick to my stomache

113 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Lyndee

"Oh my gosh! That's sick! I'm sorry to hear that there is such ignorance out there. W…"

Queen Lamoni replied Nov 3, 2010 to My husband judged next to a murderer

10 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"That's very cool! Thanks Mikeutah!!"

Queen Lamoni replied Oct 25, 2010 to Let's Dot the Map

30 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Hey, you're not alone in feeling this way. Even if you take the whole church-thing o…"

Queen Lamoni replied Oct 8, 2010 to I feel like I can't be a mom and have a career

10 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service