Queen Lamoni's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It is especially fun when you run into them at the grocery store and you came there…"

Queen Lamoni replied Oct 29, 2014 to DO YOU STILL RUN INTO OLD LDS FRIENDS OR CHURCH MEMBERS?

48 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Nodin

"Your definitely not alone. For me the cognitive dissonance created by the church mad…"

Queen Lamoni replied May 24, 2012 to Psychologically Torn

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by nomorelies

"Your love and example will be the most influential, because she has to wrestle with…"

Queen Lamoni replied May 24, 2012 to Step-Daughter Living with Mormon man and converted mother

4 May 27, 2012
Reply by Kikyio

"I would add that it puts a major strain on family and extended family relationships.…"

Queen Lamoni replied Oct 6, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by malachai_florida

"Hey Bar Kockhba, sorry I didn't realize that you were on before I signed out. I was…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 18, 2011 to General Inquiry

22 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Wes

"Bar, Did you read the Omega Point theory?  Let me explain, if we use the logical Law…"

22 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Wes

"I have had this conversation with my husband before, and I thought that his argument…"

22 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Wes

"I am curious too."

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 18, 2011 to It's just hitting me.

28 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Wednesday

"I am a 'Theistic-agnostic' because I still believe in a Higher Power, but this power…"

Queen Lamoni replied Sep 17, 2011 to Which one are you?

38 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Don

"I was told by my grandmother that the face cards were from the Devil and were relate…"

Queen Lamoni replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service