Bar Kokhba's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never understood Tattoos, but to each his own I always say.  I will say that I…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 25, 2014 to Tattoos

15 May 1, 2014
Reply by What is wanted?

"Mike, I like this topic, and I think you did an outstanding job of putting this toge…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 24, 2014 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"lol, nobuddy, I will happily live in a world of minivans if there is no rap.  I thin…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 23, 2014 to What if everyone in the world was just like you?

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Don, You have an interesting way of expressing yourself.   I don't mean this to soun…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 23, 2014 to Anti Mormonism

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Sarah.J

"Miss E,  I think I like your world. I was very happy to see that if the world was ju…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 22, 2014 to What if everyone in the world was just like you?

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I feel the same as Mike who said the following: " I think all views have valid persp…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 22, 2014 to Anti Mormonism

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Sarah.J

"Mike, While I agree with this decision "somewhat" to delete content, I do hope now t…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 20, 2014 to It Gets Better!!

48 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by missymoo918

"1st there was Denial 2nd there was Anger 3rd there was Bargaining 4th there was Depr…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 18, 2014 to It Gets Better!!

48 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by missymoo918

"Lori, I re-read your story and first of all I want to tell you personally that I've…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 16, 2014 to The Cabin

2 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Q, Well said, you seem like you are in a really good place especially considering th…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 16, 2014 to My latest article - Looking Without Religious Coloured Glasses

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Julie

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service