Bar Kokhba's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Morning Glory, it does help. I'm sorry you are still wrestling with demons le…"

Bar Kokhba replied Jun 19, 2014 to What's the One Remaining Thing About the Church That is Still Under Your Skin

4 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by King of the Mormons

"Morning Glory, I'm sure in my tired state as I'm writing I will kick myself in the m…"

Bar Kokhba replied Jun 19, 2014 to What's the One Remaining Thing About the Church That is Still Under Your Skin

4 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by King of the Mormons

"Shire Starship I really enjoy the way you express your emotions and I'm glad to hear…"

Bar Kokhba replied Jun 1, 2014 to Greetings and Introductions Thread

70 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Shire Starship

"Jake, It sounds like you know exactly what you are doing. I have nothing to add. I t…"

Bar Kokhba replied May 21, 2014 to taking my first steps on a long, lonely road

8 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Sari

"I think honesty is not always the best policy, but in your case it just might be.  T…"

Bar Kokhba replied May 21, 2014 to How to tell your TBM parents...

6 May 21, 2014
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I think the best recipe for guiding children out of Mormonism is to tell them they w…"

Bar Kokhba replied May 21, 2014 to How to introduce a post Mormon life to my young kids

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Mournful Exmo

"Mr. Moose, Growing up Mormon, I cannot remember ever saying Jesus.  It was definitel…"

Bar Kokhba replied May 21, 2014 to Do Mormons avoid saying "Jesus"?

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Gene Snow

"Religions are business and businesses compete for customers and what they sell has t…"

Bar Kokhba replied May 8, 2014 to FAIR Website answers about Blacks and the Priesthood.

6 May 9, 2014
Reply by Sarah.J

"Sarah J, a really great topic and one I'm sure many of us have thought about a lot. …"

Bar Kokhba replied May 2, 2014 to Perpetuating Myth - How did the church make it this far?

5 May 3, 2014
Reply by KeepSmiling

"Mike1, lol, It does conjure up some funny images that in some strange way fit him be…"

Bar Kokhba replied Apr 27, 2014 to Tattoos

15 May 1, 2014
Reply by What is wanted?

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service