Katia's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"The Patriarchs must be mesmerized by the idea they can have this power. In order to…"

Katia replied Sep 14, 2012 to patriarchal problem, please help

9 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Katia

"Cheat: synonyms... 1. mislead, dupe, delude; gull, con; hoax, fool. Cheat, deceive,…"

Katia replied Sep 10, 2012 to Cheating on your spouse

17 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BlueEyesBrittany

"Well, I have not received any emails, but I am still voting for Romney. He is white,…"

Katia replied Sep 9, 2012 to Are you getting Romney Political Emails? Read this one I just got the other day

5 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by djensen1

"Some people talk about merely leaving a toxic religion or various toxic religions. O…"

Katia replied Sep 7, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Of course, when someone needs to go to the church food bank to get a food order, the…"

Katia replied Sep 7, 2012 to Exmo Logo, Emblem and Theme Brainstorming

20 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by steve

"It is a good logo Mike, but not everyone is into wearing logo apparel. Maybe, you ca…"

Katia replied Sep 7, 2012 to Exmo Logo, Emblem and Theme Brainstorming

20 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by steve

"In all fairness, I tried to think of women who were the abusers and or cheaters. At…"

Katia replied Sep 7, 2012 to Cheating on your spouse

17 Oct 12, 2014

"Actually some of the things that character DoctorDahesh writes about are interesting…"

Katia replied Sep 6, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I do not think I answered the question right. Sorry about that. I hope others can gi…"

Katia replied Sep 6, 2012 to Cheating on your spouse

17 Oct 12, 2014

"I have not known of women who were the cheaters, although I am certain the this take…"

Katia replied Sep 6, 2012 to Cheating on your spouse

17 Oct 12, 2014

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service