Katia's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an irony here that I find quite amusing. You see the "Church" was establish…"

Katia replied Sep 27, 2012 to THE CURSE OF CAIN Cover-up

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Nicholas

"You could go on walks. Explore different cities. Here in Texas that is easy, there a…"

Katia replied Sep 25, 2012 to Mormonism was my social world, now what do I do for fun?

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Absolutely no restrictions? There are always "restrictions" to ones actions. They ma…"

Katia replied Sep 25, 2012 to Mormonism was my social world, now what do I do for fun?

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"I do have a religion. It is very personal... private... and does not involve this wo…"

Katia replied Sep 19, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"I would think by now that most people who post here would have figured out that the…"

Katia replied Sep 19, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"I have been trying to understand why I did not look at people who said unusual thing…"

Katia replied Sep 16, 2012 to What are three things you love about not being a Mormon and one thing you miss?

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

"I keep coming back to re read the things I write. Even in chat. Then I copy and past…"

Katia replied Sep 16, 2012 to What are three things you love about not being a Mormon and one thing you miss?

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

"Bar, I do not believe that story about the Bishop saying that they love big boobs in…"

Katia replied Sep 15, 2012 to What are three things you love about not being a Mormon and one thing you miss?

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

"No, I never found cruel amusement in the testimony of others. No I never silently ch…"

Katia replied Sep 15, 2012 to What are three things you love about not being a Mormon and one thing you miss?

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

"You made fun of the stories people told in fast and testimony meeting, and you miss…"

18 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Debra

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service