Jeannie's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"My biggest draw to Mormonism was the Social aspect.  I was a foster child who did no…"

Jeannie replied Jun 3, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"That is an excellent idea. If I had children and I lived in Utah Valley. I would sen…"

Jeannie replied Sep 4, 2010 to A secular high school in Utah Valley

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Bridget

"Good for Anne Rice!"

Jeannie replied Sep 4, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"I had tremendous guilt when I left. It lasted for a long time. I had to stay true to…"

Jeannie replied Sep 4, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Congratulations, that is awesome!"

Jeannie replied Jul 23, 2010 to Whooooo Hoooooo! Thank you Mr Postman!

16 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by ExtraKate

"I would be willing to chip in also, it is a great website."

Jeannie replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"I am Happytobeme on Post Mormon. I am a lurker the majority of the time, I post ever…"

Jeannie replied Jan 9, 2010 to Who are you on ...

33 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Ginger

"I understand how you are feeling. I felt that way for about a year after I left the…"

Jeannie replied Dec 4, 2009 to Doubts

9 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Jasmine Christian

"Thanks for recommending "The Collapse of Belief". I took a critical thinking course…"

Jeannie replied Sep 3, 2009 to "The Collapse of Belief" by Kurt and Barbara Hanks

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"I love to have a nice glass of Pinot Gris Wine, Southern Comfort Punch, or a hot cup…"

Jeannie replied Aug 24, 2009 to Favorite Word of Wisdom breakers

39 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Wilson

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service