Dany's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess the severe drought we are having in Texas is a blessing too eh Glenn? I talk…"

Dany replied Aug 28, 2011 to Mormon Glenn Beck: Hurricane Irene and East Coast earthquake a ‘blessing’ from God

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by annammc

"Again if that was the case I would of been excommunicated. I hate dresses and skirts…"

Dany replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Yep I remember that one too."

Dany replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Oh something I remember. They only perfer people in certain proffessions to work on…"

Dany replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Tess: This cartoon talks about what you mentioned. Kinda intresting I think. http://…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"If that's the case I should of been excommunicated as soon as I was baptized. I neve…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I did a search of Anti Mormons earlier and a shit load of pro mormon pages came up."

Dany replied Aug 24, 2011 to Mormons using the Web to control their own image

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"I watched some youtube video years ago call Banned Mormon cartoon or something along…"

Dany replied Aug 24, 2011 to Mormons using the Web to control their own image

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"Nicholas, in my blog I mention my ex husband's calling. He had to make sure all the…"

Dany replied Aug 24, 2011 to Callings you hated to have.

17 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Debrauk

"The last RS meeting I was in they were teaching the lesson on marriage. I remember o…"

Dany replied Aug 24, 2011 to OBSESSED with marriage?!

21 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by ingle92protege

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service