Jonas Clausen's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"So far, the hardest thing was stopping the auto-pray function they installed in my b…"

Jonas Clausen replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"lol. That was a complete waste of their time. I really don't like it when people try…"

Jonas Clausen replied Oct 14, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

"Um, when the beeping started, I stopped coming here. Turn it off, and I might check…"

Jonas Clausen replied Apr 10, 2011 to Poll: Would you prefer the Chat Beep default to on or off?

20 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"How people you love choose to react is on them, don't make yourself responsible for…"

Jonas Clausen replied Jan 13, 2011 to Any advice?

22 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Has anyone tried composting theirs? I still have my quad somewhere. I spent so much…"

Jonas Clausen replied Nov 25, 2010 to What did you do with your 'books'?

58 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I eat less meat than I did as a Mormon, but Mormons tend to ignore THAT part of the…"

Jonas Clausen replied Oct 12, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"I usually say that I went to Spain as a mormon missionary, lol. I was actually mysel…"

Jonas Clausen replied Oct 2, 2010 to Did we "serve" on our missions?

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Queen Lamoni

"thank you for that. I especially like the liberal use of the word vagina."

Jonas Clausen replied Sep 16, 2010 to When the Water Breaks: Born. Again. Into Mormonism.

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Jonas Clausen

"By coming here and sharing your feelings, you are getting them out in the open and p…"

Jonas Clausen replied Aug 8, 2010 to If I'm not mormon in my heart, why is it so difficult to stop being mormon on paper?

7 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Christine George

"You are a fan of Clapton's early work? RESPECT! Wow. That's awesome. I didn't know t…"

Jonas Clausen replied Jul 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service