Bahai_Faith's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember reading anti-Mormon expose's of The Book of Abraham. I was devastated. Th…"

Bahai_Faith replied Jul 22, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I'm "misrepresenting the values of catholicism"? Ok, you mean about all the priests…"

Bahai_Faith replied May 31, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Sounds like you went from a stressful religion (Mormonism) to a much less stressful…"

Bahai_Faith replied May 31, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Dear Blue Eyes, I am very familiar with what the Catholic Church teaches, and with C…"

Bahai_Faith replied May 26, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"AN INSIDER'S VIEW OF MORMONISM was sold in Deseret bookstores for five years, althou…"

Bahai_Faith replied May 26, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I find your comments highly ignorant. The Inquisition was just one small part of the…"

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"so what is wrong with the "occult"? It is the Cross that had killed more, burned mor…"

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Hinckley is the man behind Prop 8 and the other anti-gay measures, because he has a…"

Bahai_Faith replied May 25, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"The Garden of Eden story is not "pure myth" but based upon two historical people: Ph…"

Bahai_Faith replied Nov 1, 2011 to The Book of Mormon as Prophetic Parable

5 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by AThinker

"  In the following article, the "origin" of the story of Adam and Eve is revealed (i…"

Bahai_Faith replied Oct 20, 2011 to Did Joseph Smith Prophesy of Baha'u'llah?

14 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by ERIC

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service