Paganman's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I wore boxer-briefs for like three times, 'then  i coulddnt imagine why anyone would…"

Paganman replied Oct 9, 2012 to Mormon Underwear Replacements

5 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Happier

"I got out at eighteen and for 25 years I never looked back.  I got the hell out of t…"

Paganman replied Oct 7, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"In my humble opinion, threaded is the best choice. The way you have it now. Makes th…"

Paganman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Forum Layout: Threaded or Flat discussions?

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by tess

"To be the first to reply to my own thread, here's a fun little war I've been partici…"

Paganman replied Oct 31, 2011 to Rabid Anti-Theism

7 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Don

"There's a Penn and Teller "Bullshit" episode about the Mormon Morg's stranglehold on…"

Paganman replied Oct 7, 2011 to Something that caught my eye

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Paganman

"I have to chime in on this one, as  well.  You folks might be able to guess my spiri…"

Paganman replied Oct 7, 2011 to Love of Occult Science: Love of the "Devil"?

9 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Joe

"I stopped being a Mormon on any level at age 15.  For many years after that, the Mor…"

Paganman replied Oct 7, 2011 to Records removed or not?

40 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Turning point

"I've always kind of wanted to move back to Provo and open up a Tarot reading shop an…"

Paganman replied Oct 6, 2011 to Thanks, Mormonism!

77 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by j.

"I just wanted to share something I found on youtube that has given me a good laugh e…"

Paganman replied Oct 6, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by malachai_florida

"Thank you Don.  I guess I got on a bit of a rant, but this topic always does that to…"

Paganman replied Oct 6, 2011 to France 2 News Interview: Living as ex-LDS in a Mormon community

24 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by malachai_florida

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service